Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dog themed Birthday Party

Gianna has turned 1 and we had a dog themed party for her!!!  Here are some pictures to show you what we did!  It was so much fun!

 This poster was hung at the turn for the party.


 This was the poster to let people know they made it to the right place!


PUPCAKES!!!!  LOVED THEM!!  I did not make them but a fantastic baker did!


I had pictures of big dogs on the floor for the kids to play with and color on.


I made big pictures of dogs to hang on the walls. 



 As gifts to the guests I found dog beanie babies and each kiddo was able to pick which puppy they wanted. 



Gianna's chair!



The bathrooms were downstairs so I made a poster to let people know that is where they needed to go.



Gianna was picking out her pupcake



Gianna had a puppy crown!


CAKE TIME!!



YUMMY!!!




This poster was hung along the road to the party.  Just to let the guests know they were on the right path.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gianna!!! Love the puppy adoption center! Super cute birthday idea :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog themed Birthday Party looks so lovely. I am glad that the kids enjoyed it. I also hosted a party for my daughter at the rental spaces for parties and it was amazing. All the kiddos laughed, danced, sang and ate a lot in this bash. Would LOVE to plan such a fun party again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It