Tuesday, March 22, 2011

new product alert!

As a mom with little time I still love to have my nails painted but always mess them up before they dry.  I found Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips at Walgreens!  They go on dry and ready to go!  It did take a bit to figure out how to put the strips on my nails but once I got the  hang of it I was off and running!  I plan on putting a clear coat on over it later on so hopefully it will last even longer than the promised 10 days.  Only downside that I have found so far is the price.  $10  for one shot but I love the way they look!  I chose the pattern called girl flower and now my nails have flowers all over them!  FUN!!! 

http://www.sallyhansen.com/products/nails/nail-color/salon-effects-real-nail-polish-strips

http://www.ldnfashion.net/2010/12/sally-hansen-salon-effects-nail-polish-strips/

1 comment:

  1. I had the polish on for 3 weeks! I finally had to take it off because of the amount of growth that was showing at the bottom of my nails! I now have on some glittler ones. They are harder to put on and shape to your nail but the sparkle factor is pretty neat. We will see how long they stay on!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It