Monday, April 18, 2011

puzzle pockets

I saw this idea on the website cluck cluck sew.  I created puzzle pockets! I used fabric, Velcro, pinking shears and a hot glue gun.  Super easy!



Cut the fabric bigger than the back of the puzzle.  Put a line of hot glue across the bottom or sides of the puzzle.  Since the fabric is bigger than the puzzle, gather the fabric in the glue line as you stick it down. This will allow room for the pieces to fit in.




Cut another strip of fabric the same width as the puzzle and glue down the top to create a flap to keep it closed.  I glued the Velcro to the lid and the top of the pocket.


Since you gathered the fabric as you stuck it in the glue the puzzle pieces fit!

Honestly, the first puzzle I created a pocket for I had to do it 2 times before I had it right.  After that the rest of the puzzles went smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It