Saturday, March 10, 2012

another use for the kitchen table!

I keep seeing ideas for place mats that kids can draw on floating around the Internet and I love the idea.  When I thought about adding it to the To Do list I kind of giggled because I knew I would not get it done.  So I started thinking......we have a glass top table......we have window markers.......we can draw on our table!  YAY!!!  Well I think I love drawing on the table more than Gianna does!  Our favorite thing to do is draw pictures together and work on 1 masterpiece! 


It can smear when the ink is still wet but once it dries it does not wipe off unless wet.  To clean just use a wipe or window cleaner.  Whatever you normally use.  Gianna is cleaning it off in this picture so we can start over!  Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It