Wednesday, May 11, 2011

whoa

I am a month from my due date and feeling every bit of it.  I am so exhausted and slow!  My sassy 18 month old is faster than I am now!  Not good!  I am done with work so now I am home with her all day which is fantastic but so so tiring.  I also feel bad because I don't have the energy or stamina to do fun activities with her.  :(  The dr told me this week that she is worried I am going to deliver soon, which would be why I feel so bad lately!  I want to get back to enjoying my days with my little one and soon to be other little one!  I just needed to vent for a post.  Thanks!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Well my dr was right, I went into labor this week! The hospital was able to make it stop so I am now 36 weeks and 3 days. Hoping to get to 37 weeks but once again the dr was not sure. We will see! I am trying to take it easy but we all know how easy that is! HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! Hope all is going well. Are you on bedrest? Good luck over the next weeks!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am off bedrest but suppose to take it easy! The dr and I laughed when she said that! I am now 36weeks and 6days so I am almost to the safe zone. He has dropped so much I can barely walk! No contractions, atleast none that I would count, but so much pressure and cramping. Crazy!! We will see what happens!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It