Tuesday, June 15, 2010

flash cards

Today I made Gianna some flash cards.  I used pictures of animals that we have seen at the ZooGrant's Farm, and other places.  I taped them to a cut up cereal box and wrote the name underneath.  In the picture I made them so they would stand up, I think I will end up cutting them apart so they are flat soon.  I need to take more pictures!  ;)
Please excuse my finger in the upper corner!  Oops! 


In this picture it shows some of the other cards I have made with facial features.  Gianna and I look at them for short times ever so often.  She love looking at faces.  Don't forget when you look at the mouth or nose cards to point to your child's mouth and nose!

2 comments:

  1. I have also made some cards with eyes, nose, mouth, etc. I made sure to use different races so Gianna is exposed to the idea that people are different and what a wonderful thing that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and easy way to learn!

    Thanks for linking up to Kid's Co-op!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It