Thursday, June 24, 2010

Frozen Yogurt

Check out this idea I got from Wholesomefoods.com I want to do this for me!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6240455&id=300954305978

Sorry it would not let me copy the picture.  If you click on the link it will take to you to the pictures.  What they did was take a little yogurt cup and stick a Popsicle stick in it, without taking off the foil lid.  Then put it in the freezer.  Once frozen you have a yummy cold treat on a stick!  Sounds fantastic!!!

http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/news/?p=1282  I found the directions from the woman who came up with this great idea!  Click here to read just how she came up with the idea.

1 comment:

  1. So I did this and it is a great idea but,

    When you take it out of the freezer you need to run the plastic under warm water for a few seconds to get it out of the container.

    At this point in my life I don't have time to sit and eat a whole one, just too big. Maybe if I would have eaten it when Gianna was taking a nap that would have helped. Who knows.

    So the verdict is..... I will do this again!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It