Saturday, June 19, 2010

Words to kid's songs

I don't know about you guys but there are some kid's songs out there that I make up my own words or just hum.  Neither one of those things are bad but just frustrating for me!  So I found some words to common songs and some remakes of song we love!

*Little Mouse
There was a little mouse. (creep up leg)
He was looking for a house. (creep up tummy)
And there it was!!!!  (tickle under chin)


*Mommy Takes Good Care of Me
(to: Mary Had a Little Lamb)
Mommy takes good care of me,
care of me, care of me.
Mommy takes good care of me, becuase she loves me so!
(you can also do Grandma, Daddy, etc)



*Pop Goes the Weasel
All around the cobbler's bench
The monkey chased the weasel
The monkey says it's all in fun
POP!! Goes the weasel



*My Baby's Up So High
My baby's up so high.
My baby's up so high.
Oh my, just watch him fly.
My baby's up so high.
My baby's down so low
My baby's down so low
Oh no, just watch her go,
My baby's down so low


*Patty Cake
Patty cake, patty cake baker's man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can.
Pat it and prick it and mark it with a "B"
And put it in the oven for (Baby) and me!


* Hickory Dickory Dock
Hickory Dickory Dock (clap 3 times)
The mouse ran up the clock
(run fingers up baby's arm)
The clock struck one (clap once)
The mouse ran down
(run fingers down baby's arm)
Hickory Dickory Dock (clap 3 times)



* Jack Be Nimble
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack jump over the candlestick


*Baby Be Nimble
(calling child back game)
Baby be nimble
Baby be quick
I need a hug....
Quick quick quick!


*Love you forever
(Refrain)
I love you forever. I like you for always
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be
(La-la verse after this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It