Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gianna's bathroom chart

I made this poster for Gianna, it has a chart of potty training and brushing your teeth!  She is responsible for marking on the charts when she completes one of the requirements.

Sorry I can't figure out how to rotate the pictures!  I added Elmo to the poster because Gianna LOVES him!  As she walks by to go to bed she tells him "night night"!  HAHA! LOVE HER!

The pink page I posted about a few days ago about how to make yourself beautiful.  It is way over Gianna's head but I love what it says.  I kind of put this part on there for me!  ;)

The potty chart has a column for saying you need to go potty, pulling your pants down by yourself, sitting on the potty, and using the potty.

This section is about brushing your teeth.  I put this on her poster because I needed a reminder to brush her teeth.  I would remember to have her do it after she was already in bed!  Not okay so this is for everyone!  The chart has to spot for each day. One for the morning and one for the evening.  The page on the right has directions on how to brush your teeth the right way!

I put the charts in plastic page protectors so she can choose the color of dry erase crayons to color in the correct spot!  FUN!

Here it is hanging on the bathroom door. I have it on the outside of the door so we can see it all the time and talk about it!  It is hung low so Gianna can reach it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It