Friday, August 19, 2011

sink reachable for little ones

this is not the prettiest thing in my house but it works. Gianna could not reach the water and I saw something that claimed to help in  catalog for about $15 and I thought I could make something similar.  This is what  I came up with.  I used a milk carton and duct tape.


With the water turned on

She can reach it and wash her hands with out me holding her!
This has to be more comfortable than resting her tummy on the side of the sink!

She can brush her teeth over the sink!

Reaching the water with her brush! YAY!

Washing her hands by herself!  Now I am still the one that turns the water on and off but other than that it is all Gianna!!  Yes she has no diaper on.  I can't keep it on her!  We have tried just about everything!  Grrr!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It