Thursday, August 25, 2011

pics of paint

I posted a few days ago about the salt paint well here are the pictures of how it turned out!


Since it contains food coloring we did this project outside! 

Plus, it was beautiful outside so why not enjoy it!  Gianna was so excited to jump right in!

I gave her a few paint brushes of different sizes so she could experiment with all of them!

"what do you mean I am not suppose to paint my face?!?"

The salt sat in the bottom of the containers, I am not sure if it was suppose to dissolve or not.  It never did for me.  So Gianna resorted to using her hands!  I never said this was a clean project!  ;)

Gianna loves to get messy!  It does not matter what we are playing with she get messy!

One of the masterpieces!  The pink color did not turn out since she was mixing all the color anyways!  All in all pretty cool, something different!

After she was done painting we jumped in the pool with some soap bubbles to was off the food coloring!  Two birds with 1 stone, pool time = bath time when you use soap to make bubbles!  HEHE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It