Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ART BOX

I have posted about the art box before but it was during last summer.  We have started using it a lot again so I thought I would post again!  The art box is a big cardboard box we received when Gianna got a sand table for the backyard.  I did not want to waste the box and we love doing messy art so the art box was born!  To paint, stickers, playdoh, crayons, whatever art can be done in the art box without interference for me.  she can get as messy as she wants as long as it stays in the box!  We both love it!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Mandy this is the perfect idea. I absolutely hate cleaning up art supplies, guess I got ruined from all of the years of teaching art at schools. This is great! Mess is contained while still letting it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! It is great and gives her the freedom to create without me standing over her! I leave paper and crayons/markers in it all the time so she can just climb in whenever. Then I add different art ideas different days. I almost got rid of it because it is rather big and not the prettiest of items in the house but I am so glad I did not!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It