Tuesday, February 28, 2012

a movie kind of morning

So I am not feeling well at all so I was grateful when Gianna said she wanted to watch Beauty and the Beast!  YAY!!  So I thought I would make her something really quick to play with while watching.  I made felt "paper" dolls with some crude clothing and gave her markers.  She played and watched for the first part of the movie.  Not to shabby!  Now if the other one would take a nap I could rest... haha!  He is busy standing up and cruising around using the couch!  The little buddy just started crawling last week!  Changing too quickly!

Can you see his sister on the couch.  He would stand up and bug her!  HAHA!

The felt "paper" dolls and some of the clothing (if you want to call them that)  Imagination is needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It