Saturday, February 18, 2012

quiet time folder

I need something for Gianna to play with while we are out and about at resturants. 



This is a felt folder that I made! I got the idea from


It is held together with velcro!


When it is opened this is what it looks like! I am so happy with how it turned out!


All the pieces!  She got so excited about the School Buses!  I am going to make some other themes that I can swap into the felt folder!


Here is the pocket to put all the pieces in


The big folder that is holding everything! 


How I have the inside organized


An old cd case can be used as a dry erase board! FUN!


File folders that work on colors and counting!  The ideas and printables come from:
filefolderfun.com


I hope this works as well as I think it will!  ;)  Now time to go out to eat!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It