Monday, April 19, 2010

homemade toy




So I have noticed how Gianna likes to be up on all fours but she is unable to do it on her own so I created a toy to help.

I put rice inside a formula container; I wanted there to be a rattling noise. The duct tape was used to tape the lid close. I put stuffing (like what you stuff a pillow) around the container and placed it in a gallon size ziplock bag. I had a large hankie that I sewed to look like a pillowcase. Once everything was inside I sewed it shut! This toy helps Gianna be on all fours and to sit up! She loves it!

2 comments:

  1. Love your site! Great ideas for new moms- I will share your blog with other new moms :) Enjoy your summer together! Looking forward to reading more great ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Kathy! Share away! Thank you for your support! PAT is such a wonderful asset for moms and you do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It