Thursday, April 22, 2010

My must have

I have posted all the items that Gianna loves and I realized I haven't posted what I really love. Well I could not live without my sling! I have a peanut shell sling and LOVE it!! I think I paid around $60 for it at babies r us and I am so glad I did! I started putting Gianna in the first week home. She was laying down in it at that time with a blanket rolled up under her, to keep her head from falling forward. For the last few months she has been in the kangaroo carry and she is just starting sitting on my hip while in the sling. It is so easy to use but you have to use it correctly! All of the directions are on You Tube make sure you watch them it is very important for safety and comfort! The sling is not comfortable if not used correctly! Also, they come in sizes, according to mom not baby! Make sure you get the correct size! Gianna is almost 6 months now and I use it all the time! My shopping trips last a lot longer if she is in the sling rather than sitting in car seat or even sitting up in the cart! It is by far my most must have item! I love my Peanut Shell Sling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It