Wednesday, April 21, 2010

To heat or not to heat that is the question!

Okay so the more people I talk to I realize that most parents heat their baby's bottle.....I do not! I use cold water in her bottle! I read somewhere that the cold water helps when your baby is teething so that made me feel better since I have never heated Gianna's bottle (by never I mean her formula as a new born was kept in the fridge then straight into her bottle)! I also take her baby food from the freezer (I make her food)to the fridge to her mouth! IT IS COLD!! I had no idea people heat it! I think this is a good example that parenting is about finding what works for your family and not falling into the traps of what everyone tells you. My mom was astonished that I don't heat her bottles! It is so easy that I don't have to worry about heating them while we are out, same with the food. Do what is right for you!! ;) Remember that the cold helps the sore gums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It