Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello

Hello out there! I am new to the blogging craze but I wanted to try it out. I have been told by many that I have creative ideas and I should share. So I am going to start!

A little about me, I am 31 years old and a mother to one child! My daughter is 31/2 months old and I am enjoying her so much. I am a high school child development teacher, however, I took this year off to be with my little one.

I am the type of person whose mind is always racing, new ideas are always coming I tweak them and play with them and then create them! I am pretty sure I drive my husband crazy!

I by no means know what I am doing with this new job of motherhood. I just plan on sharing my ideas and thoughts with other moms or anyone that wants to read! Please let me know of must have products or creative fun ideas you have or do with your kiddos! I cannot wait to learn from you!

I am really excited to be starting this blog and sharing more with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It