Saturday, February 13, 2010

Websites that are helpful

This website was so much fun and educational while I was pregnant and beyond. It sends you an update weekly about what is going on with your body and the growing baby. Once the baby is born it sends you weekly updates about what milestones your baby should be reaching weekly and possible things you might be going through postpartum.
www.babycenter.com

A great website for when you are at the end of your pregnancy and thinking you might be in labor. www.contractionmaster.com helps you time your contractions so you know how long it has been between each one! It was a lifesaver for me because it keeps track for you so you don't have to try and remember!

I have found this site since naming my child but I think would have been helpful with the process. http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/ shares a lot of information about each name you are looking up.

Okay that is it for now on websites. I have a bunch more that I will share at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It