Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sorry

Sorry I have been gone from posting the last few days. As you guys all know motherhood can get overwhelming. Not to mention I decieded 2 weeks ago to paint a few rooms in my house, plan out a playroom from the unfinished part of my basement, and we are changing the "library" to a 3rd bedroom. I swear I don't know if you guys are this way but once I set my mind to something I have to have it done ASAP! My house is all torn up from empting out the kitchen, dinning room and foyer to paint them and get rid of A LOT of junk! It feels great but I am ready to be done! Unfortunitly this is only the begining! I plan on going through the whole house and purge! Now is the time! I will keep looking for great new ideas to let you guys know about! I have a few things I want to post I will get them out to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It