Saturday, February 13, 2010

Must have baby item


For me this product is a must have item! It is called wubbanub. http://www.wubbanub.com/ What makes this product so wonderful is that there is an animal connect to the pacifier. The point of the animal is so the baby can hang on to it and help her take it out of her mouth or put it back in. Also, it is weighted a little bit, this is important for babies that may have a harder time sucking. Developmentally to help a baby suck you should lightly push down on the pacifier not push it in their mouth. So the pacifier does it for you. Another reason it is wonderful because when it falls out of the baby's mouth it does not go flying across the room like regular pacifiers do! I love these pacifiers so much I have 3 and have bought countless more for friends who have a baby. When I first purchased mine I ordered them from the website but since then I have found a wonderful store in the St. Charles area who carries them. http://www.babymoonboutique.com/ Babymoon Boutique is an amazing store that has a wide variety of maternity items and baby supplies. It also offers a wide array of classes! Gianna and I are currently taking the baby music class and enjoying it so much I signed up for the next session! As Gianna gets older I plan on taking more classes through this fabulous store!
Gianna is in her sling as she sucks away on the pacifier! We don't go anywhere without our wubbanub!

Sleeping and snuggling with her favorite thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It