Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My baby book


A friend of mine was telling me about a photo project she was working on where she takes a different picture everyday. I took that project and applied it to my life. I decided that I would take a picture of my daughter everyday and put it in an album where I could write a little note to her for each day. I did not know how much I love doing this! Some days I take 30 pictures that I have to choose just one and then on other days I only take 1 picture. Types of things that I write about are her firsts, such as her first time rolling over, sitting in a certain toy, the first time she smiled and wrinkled her nose just I like I do. Other days I write a quote that I like or just a note to tell her how special she is. I had now idea how much I would love this book and how often I go back and read it. She has changed so much in such a little bit of time I can't believe the gradual change I see throughout the book.

I am including a picture of one page just to show I don't write a lot just enough to let her know what was going on each day.

2 comments:

  1. Did you find a book that had places for 365 pictures?!? This is a GREAT idea and I wish I had done this with Carter. Too late now...since he's almost 10 months old! HA!! Next baby...this is what I'll be doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not find 365 picture so I got two 200 picture albums. So I added the ultra sound pictures to the front of the 1st album. I love writing in it and putting in little details that I know I would have forgotten! I am glad you will be able to use this for baby 2! I find this is way easier than the baby books you buy in the store, I don't like answering the given questions!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It