Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where to start

Okay so I guess I will start in the beginning. Before I even started trying to get pregnant I was thinking about the room. I had bought a picture from a local art gallery that I adore and I knew it would be perfect for a boy or girl. I did not want a typical nursery I wanted something classic and pretty. I I went with a green color (not very original right now with everyone doing green) brown, tan, and since I had a little girl the accent color is dark purple. I created some pillows that I have on the floor and they will be fun when she is older to lay with and read. I also made the mobile. It is my masterpiece that took forever! I LOVE IT!! It is not the developmentally stimulating black, white and red, but now that Gianna is a little older (15 weeks) I can tell she looks up at it. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that. Like I said I am new this whole blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It